Attention All Customers!! Lemons Auctioneers and Onlinepros is going to combine two sites into one. Both www.lemonsauctioneers.com and www.onlinepros.com will navigate to the same page. The look of the main page will be the same design as www.onlinepros.com. We appreciate your patience and want to thank you for your business
Fort Bend ISD is selling a wide variety of items for everyone including Computer Equipment, Electronics, AV, Student & Office Furniture, Used Books and More. Go online today Auction Closes November 7, 2013.
Click here to Bid
1. Tax Breaks. The U.S. Tax Code lets you deduct the interest you pay on your mortgage, your property taxes, as well as some of the costs invovled in buying your home.
2. Appreciation. Real Estate has long-term, Stable growth in value. While year-to-year fluctuations are normal, median existing-home sale prices have increased on average 6.5 percent each year from 1972 through 2005, and increased 88.5 percent over the last 10 years according to the National Association of Realtors. In addition, the number of U.S. households is expected to rise 15 percent over the next decade, creating continued high demand for housing.
3. Equity. Money Paid for rent is money that you’ll never see again, but mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your home.
4. Savings. Building Equity in your home is ready-made savings plan. And When you sell, you can generally take up to $250,000 ($500,00 for a married couple) as gain without owing any federal income tax.
5. Predictability. Unlike rent, your fixed-mortgage payments dont rise over the years so your house costs may actually decline as you own the home longer. However, Keep in mind that property taxes and insurance costs will increase.
6. Freedom. The home is yours. You can decorate any way you want and benefit from your investment for as long as you own the home.
7. Stability. Remaining in one neighborhood for several years gives you a chance to participate in community acitivities, lets you and your family establish lasting friendships, and offers your children the benefit of educational continuity.
Written by Ginnie Mae.Govs
If you are looking for a Auction near the Houston area, this is the auction for you.This location is Selling a wide variety of items such as Ford Vans , a Flail Mower, Cafeteria Equipment, Grasshopper Mower, Office Machines, Student & Office Furniture, Concrete Saw, Books, Electronics, Computer Equipment, AV, TVs, Ceiling Tile, Shop Equipment, Appliances, PE, & More. Auction Closes Thursday, October 24, 2013.
Click here to Bid now
Featured Auction Cypress Fairbanks ISD
Cypress Fairbanks has a large variety of items for everyone. They are Selling: John Deere & Ford Tractors, Air Compressor, Bucket & Aerator Attachments, T-Posts, Scrap Lumber & Corrugated Metal, Livestock Pens, Cafeteria Equipment, Furniture, Office Machines, Appliances, PE, Lawn Equipment, Instruments & More – 13% B.P. This Auction Start Closing October 17, 2013
Click here to bid today
Aldine ISD Selling: School Buses all types and conditions. If you are looking for a project bus for a church, school or even family outing this is a great auction to look at. Heck with this football season these buses would be perfect to fix up for a Tailgating Experience. All buses will need to be Towed. Great buses also for our scrapers. Auction begins closing October 10.