The time to Buy Real Estate Property is now!
Price Just Reduced Commercial Property 9129 Irvington, Houston TX $440,000.00 -See My Real Estate Expert for More Details on this listing
For Sale by Online Auction
1.81 acres in East Houston (Located in a bustling area) Click Here for more details
3.599 Acres in Tomball Click Here for more details
Near Baker Hughes new Training Facility, The Woodlands, and in a booming area. In Harris county and is unrestricted and unincorporated.
These properties are going fast, Offers are being accepted prior to auction. If you are interested in these properties call our office today for more information 800-243-1113 or go to onlinepros.com or myrealestateexpert.com
1. Tax Breaks. The U.S. Tax Code lets you deduct the interest you pay on your mortgage, your property taxes, as well as some of the costs invovled in buying your home.
2. Appreciation. Real Estate has long-term, Stable growth in value. While year-to-year fluctuations are normal, median existing-home sale prices have increased on average 6.5 percent each year from 1972 through 2005, and increased 88.5 percent over the last 10 years according to the National Association of Realtors. In addition, the number of U.S. households is expected to rise 15 percent over the next decade, creating continued high demand for housing.
3. Equity. Money Paid for rent is money that you’ll never see again, but mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your home.
4. Savings. Building Equity in your home is ready-made savings plan. And When you sell, you can generally take up to $250,000 ($500,00 for a married couple) as gain without owing any federal income tax.
5. Predictability. Unlike rent, your fixed-mortgage payments dont rise over the years so your house costs may actually decline as you own the home longer. However, Keep in mind that property taxes and insurance costs will increase.
6. Freedom. The home is yours. You can decorate any way you want and benefit from your investment for as long as you own the home.
7. Stability. Remaining in one neighborhood for several years gives you a chance to participate in community acitivities, lets you and your family establish lasting friendships, and offers your children the benefit of educational continuity.
Written by Ginnie Mae.Govs
The TAA is offering a real estate class that is
offering MCE Real Estate Credit in Fort Worth, Texas by Jeff Messer.
Friday June 28, 2013 1-5pm
The class is open to Real Estate Agents and Auctioneers.
The class will be taught by Jeff Messer who is a Realtor and Auctioneer.
This class would be great for Realtors who would like to learn more about an
auctioneers aspect to Real Estate.
TAA Link for more information, Click here TAA
REAL ESTATE – REAL ESTATE – REAL ESTATE: To all Investors, Buyers of Commercial, Industrial, Multi-Tract and Residential Real Estate Properties, Keep Watching Our Site. Exciting and Unusual Real Estate Properties are Coming Soon!!!!!!!