1. Live Auction Bidder Registration:
All live bidders are required to report to the bidder’s office at each sale to receive their bidder’s card. No bids will be taken from unregistered bidders. Each individual must show valid photo identification to receive a bidder’s card to bid (i.e. driver’s license, passport, etc). All first time buyers must give a refundable deposit to bid by cash, major credit card, or a bank letter of guarantee with a statement of limits. The deposit amount will be determined per auction under the “Terms and Conditions.”
2. Auction Site Entry:
No children under the age of 17 will be permitted on the auction premises. No pets will be allowed on the auction premises.
3. Payment – Live Bidders:
All live bidders must complete payment on the day of the auction by 5:00pm regardless of when picked up.
Settlement must be tendered in the form of cash, cashier’s checks (will be verified), wire transfer, all major credits, or check (with bank letter). No exceptions will be made and all bank letters will be verified.
6. Checks or Cashier’s Checks:
All cashier’s checks or approved checks must be payable to Lemons Auctioneers, LLP.
7. Buyers Premium:
A buyer’s premium will be applied to buyers’ total purchases. (Buyer’s premium amount will change per
8. Sales Tax:
Sales tax is governed by the state the auction is held and must be collected at the auction unless tax exempt. (Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification)
ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS AND WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
10. All sales are final.
The bidder is responsible for knowing which merchandise he is bidding on. Lemons Auctioneers, LLP will not be responsible for supplying batteries, tires or tire repair, fuel, repairs on vehicles, trucks or heavy equipment, a wrecker or trucking services.
11. All buyers or buyer’s representatives must have a copy of their paid receipt available at the time of removal. Removal will be by appointment only. Buyers using a wrecker or trucking service must supply Lemons Auctioneers, LLP. with a signed letter of authorization and a copy of the paid receipt.
12. There will be absolutely no trading or sales between buyers on the premises of the live auction site.
13. All merchandise must be removed All abandoned merchandise not removed from the sale premises by the designated deadline will revert back the seller and will be disposed of as the seller sees fit.
14. Information and photos were gathered from sources considered to be reliable and is believed to be correct. However, no guarantee is provided with respect to such information or photos. Items listed on this brochure are subject to change. All announcements on auction day take precedence over all other printed media or advertisements. All times in this Agreement are specified in Central Daylight Time. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.